A People of Salt and Light is a set of practical Bible study resources for a congregation to deepen its vision of God’s calling.
This four session formational experience will enable your congregation to –
- Discover Jesus’ vision of community
- Share and test their own vision of their church’s future
- Renew their understanding and experience of what it means to be the church
This is what you’ll get:
- A group Bible study process on the Sermon on the Mount
- Support for the “why Bible study?” conversation
- Clear objectives, norms and design to adapt for your church
- Printable participant resource
- Facilitator’s Guide
Resources will come in a zip file ready to use immediately. Please select the amount of copies you will be making for an appropriate one-time licensing cost. This helps us continue to offer affordable resources for all.
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY